NFA Techno Enginering Services is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment. It is the Policy of the Company to improve the environmental performance of its operations/activities. Environmental performance is a major and continuing priority to be achieved by implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System, and adhering to this Environmental Policy.
- It is the objective of the Company to:
- Continually strive for improvement in its environmental performance.
- Proactively pursue the minimization of environmental impacts associated with its operations / activities.
- Endeavour to eliminate the production of polluting emissions into the environment.
- Comply with environmental legislation, regulations and codes of practice pertinent to its operations / activities. In the absence of such legislation/regulation/codes, appropriate standards shall be developed / applied.
- Set objectives and targets and review and revise them regularly with the aim of continual improvement in environmental performance.
- Monitor our sites, protect and avoid against any environmental issues.
- These objectives shall be achieved through our operations and actions which comply policies of ISO 14001.
- The maintenance and regulation of which shall be facilitated by:
- Programmed presentations / communications.
- Appropriate employee training and instruction in sound environmental practice.
- Progressively adhering to ISO 14001for its principle businesses.
- NFA shall participate in open consultation with interested support ensuring effective communication and action.
Any Polices of company may change with respect to its working without any any information so kindly contact us.Contact us today! We welcome your questions and queries. Please see our Contact Us page for complete contact information.
Kindly give us, your valuable suggestion for improving policies so that we can achieve our goal.
Mail Us:info @ nfa.co.incoo @ nfa.co.in